Need legal or boundary surveying services? Regardless of the size or scope, Valard Geomatics Ltd. has the expertise and in-house knowledge to effectively manage a wide range of legal survey projects.
With permits to practice in Alberta, Canada Lands and Saskatchewan, our Professional Land Surveyors can provide expert advice and guidance throughout any project from planning and application stages through to legal plan registration.
Legal Surveying Areas of Specialization
- Right of Ways Surveys for Power lines, Utilities, Pipelines, Cables, Gas-lines and Railways
- Substations and Campsites
- Crown Land Disposition Surveys
- Canada Lands Surveys (Indian Reserves/National Parks/Territories)
- Well Sites
- Road Construction and Road Widening’s
- Control Network Surveys